§ Market Intelligence Services § Information
BioTactics Parners Program
the right decisions for your fast paced business requires timely and accurate information.
The key challenge is knowing and quickly accessing the right sources while investing the
time to organize the information so it has maximum impact on your business success.
Locken Information specializes in efficiently locating and compiling
critical material for business planning and development:
- Create competitor profiles
- Identify the latest market trends
- Survey investment analysis reports
- Determine market share
- Summarize background information
- Assist in strategic partner identification
- Monitor government regulations
- Track industry activities
- Investigate intellectual property rights
- Locate methods and procedures
- Review the technical literature
- Conduct discreet third party inquiries
- Prepare company information audits
- Distribute customized news alerts
- Monitor specific areas of interest for related new patents, press releases, journal and
information is assembled and organized from a variety of sources to meet your specific
needs - ranging from online databases, print materials, and the Internet to telephone
interviews with industry experts and government agencies. Reports are custom designed for
the individual client: they may be simple, one page summaries provided on a weekly basis
or multi-page texts with analysis.
he principal consultant
at Locken Information is Sharon Locken. Ms. Locken has over 18 years experience in
information retrieval and research. Prior to starting Locken Information in 1989, she
managed information centers for biotechnology and testing laboratories. Ms Locken is a
contributing author for the BioTactics in Action Newsletter-
Intellegence on the Internet"
Research on the Internet"
"Networking via the Internet"
Fax (608) 256-7132
432 North Few Street
Madison WI 53703-1737